Friday, January 22, 2010

Frustrations

So I ordered a new computer almost a month ago and was suuuuuuuuuuuuper excited to get it and hook it all up. Well...........things did not turn out as I thought they would. I am missing a part or something was installed wrong, so I am unable to use it. Additionally, I have two extra monitors that need to be returned and I cannot get Dell (btw- I will never order from them again) to send me return labels. At this point, I am out $400 for the monitors that need to be returned and I have a computer that does not work properly. I have fought and fought with them and no one will help. I have absolutely had it! Wheww! I get fired up just typing. Poor keyboard.

Anyway, the reason I am writing this is to help remind myself that it is alright and not that big a deal. While it may be the focus of a lot of my attention and currently the root of ALL my anger, I need to be very thankful for my life. I need to appreciate that fortunately it's a luxury that I am living without and not a necessity. So, while I like to complain and get carried away about these so called "huge issues", I should really step back and ask myself, "Am I alive?, Do I have what I need to survive?" If I can answer yes then, Everything Will Be Fine.

So, a reminder for myself and a lesson to share with others. Hope this helpful in your times of stress, anger, frustration, sadness or whatever it is that just gets to you.

Well cheers off to you and a lovely weekend. I hope to have the new computer up and running and new pics on the blog.

No comments: