Sunday, January 23, 2011

Early Birthday- SLR Digital Camera, Hallelujah!!!!

So, Rob secretly researched cameras (I have been talking about one of these for probably a year now) in order to surprise me with one for my 28th (wow I'm getting up there) birthday, ain't he sweet?!  Well below are a few shots taken in the standard "auto" setting and look how good they look. I can't wait to see how clear the shots will be once I learn to use all the different settings. 


The men in my life.........
Yoda
Yoda again- he makes a great subject with all his colors and he is used to being photographed.
Jack
Rob.... being o so patient with me snapping pics of him all day long. Love you babe!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow, they look great! This could be start of our photography business!

Patricia said...

It's amazing the difference a SLR camera can make! The pictures always turn out great and I love the one we have.