Sunday, December 13, 2009

Meeting Avery!!!!

The weekend before Thanksgiving Rob and I went for a long overdue visit to Katie and Chaz's. We got to finally meet Avery for the first time and she is just precious. I also learned that she loves to watch football. Good training Chaz! Also, I think she really liked me because she would cry when Rob would try to take her from me. Maybe she just didn't like him. hehehe. 

Anyway, we had a great time. Katie made ribs and chicken and twice baked potatoes and a delicious pie. We stayed up talking, laughing and drinking lots of wine. We slept in nice warm, cozy bed in a very quiet  bedroom (just heaven when you live on 1st ave in the city), in a perfect house. It was such a treat. I recommend you go visit. Thank you Katie, Chaz and Avery. We'll be back!


Avery hanging out in her swing. You can't see them, but she is wearing some stylin' Uggs!

Avery and Chaz

No comments: