Sunday, December 20, 2009

Winter Storm

Well yesterday brought us our first snow of this winter and it was a big one. It came down for almost 24 hours. I managed to stay out of this freezing weather and in my warm, cozy apartment for the most part. I literally have only left to eat and run a few errands. 
This afternoon the sun is out so, I did do a quick walk to park for it is currently a winter wonderland. I had to capture some photos of the beauty and of course the Central Park sledders. I would have toughed out the cold and joined the kids on the hill, but I don't have a sled,  cookie sheet or pizza box to make do with. 

Anyway, trying now to get organized for a busy Monday. I think I am going to need to a coffee perhaps with some liquor to get through the remainder of this afternoon/evening full of snow piles, gusty wind and work emails. Only two days until I go to SC to see the fam and friends. Yippppeeee!!!!!!!!





No comments: