Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Unemployed- day 2

Today we (me, Jack and Yoda) did a whole lot of lounging (aka- nothing). Clearly you can tell based on this first picture. We slept until about 11 and then parked it on the couch to watch hours of tv, skype with friends and shoot some wedding emails. Some pics to narrate my day.

Skyping, always fun!
Snoozing. zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Getting wedding RSVPs!
More zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzs
Pairing socks. Rob is supposed to do this, but what can I say now????
Bedroom pictures: Tara/Mel these are for you. I have been trying to get the apartment ready to share pictures, but currently the whole place is not worthy. So, here a few for you.
This picture is awesome! I was dying laughing when I loaded it, because Yoda looks so much like a statue. He happened to jump up there and look up to the ceiling right when I took this. Hilarious!!!!!


1 comment:

Melissa said...

The apartment looks GREAT! Can't wait to see it in person!