Thursday, February 24, 2011

Week and Weekend Catch-up

So much to post! The weekend was full of a lot of lounging, cooking, eating, wine drinking, tv watching and more lounging. On Monday I went with Rob to the Villanova vs. Syracuse game, it was awesome. Villanova was so close to winning. Bummer!! After the game, around 11:00PM, my friend, Tara, and I decided we were going snowboarding the next morning, woohooo! The weather could not have been better. It had snowed the day before and the sun was out. This week I have been reorganizing and doing a little more decoration. Pics to come!

Snowboarding at Vernon- Why my face looks twice the size of Tara's, I don't know.
Nova game- action shots



Lazy Sunday
Snoozing

Yoda right before a yawn. This makes me laugh so hard!
Spaghetti being cooked by a real Italian, yummmm!
As always, some wine drinking.
Bread breaking. Wow look at those guns!
Okay no more pictures.

Random pic! Haley I found this the other day. It was from 2006, wow!!! It's such a moment captured (we won't talk about how the rest of the night went, yikes!). We always knew you were part of the family. Love you!

No comments: