Sunday, March 4, 2012

Weekly Catch Up and Chick Fil A Nuggets


On Tuesday Rob and I had dinner in the city at The Spotted Pig in the west village. The steak was amazing and oh the flourless chocolate cake!!!!! Though I work in the city, I miss living there so much. After we hopped the train home we arrived at our apartment only to realize that our lil Yoda had snuck into the coat closet that morning and had been in there all day!! It was my fault because Rob didn't wear a coat that day. I'm such a horrible mother. Rob was like, "Is this what I have to look forward to?". He quickly forgave us after Rob fed him. He did manage to pull all the coats down and pee on everything.

Friday, Jevne and I went on a movie date (reminds me Lys, we need to plan a night). We saw Wanderlust and had Chipotle. It's right next to the theatre and both of us could eat it 3 times a week. We love it!

Saturday it was off to PA for Rob's cousin's wedding shower. After that, Rob's sister (Stef) and I headed to the outlets. Of course all I bought were baby clothes!!! Oh so cute you can't resist.

Today, we decided we were going to fry some food for dinner. Rob's parents had brought over a fryer that they never opened, so we figured we may use it. We opened it up, put it together, read the directions and got scared. We opted to fry our chicken in a pan and then finish it off in the oven. Anyone want a fryer???? Okay so the Chick Fil A nuggets. Rob said he read somewhere that they soak their chicken in pickle juice to give it that unique flavor, so I tried it and it worked! Not sure if they really do, but definitely had that tang to it. Next step is figuring out the batter.

So on to next week of working and commuting. Definitely going to need to buy some clothes this week. Fitting into skirts and pants is getting tough and I find myself wearing all the same things. oh no!!!!

Just a few random pics of my babies. They need a little love and attention on the blog. These shots were originally for our Christmas card (yes I do photo shoots of the cats for our card).
Kisses!

Black Jack- He and I are soooo in love. He snuggles up with me every night.

Yoda striking a pose. This is his good side.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Date, yes please - ASAP!