Tuesday, February 23, 2010

It's a recession, Yoda has a job too...........

I debated on whether to post this or not because it's nasty, but it's a true story in my life and ya know sometimes the truth is nasty.
On Monday morning I awoke to a contently playing Yoda at 6:30, a nice change from him bothering me to feed him at 5:00 or 6:00. Well, I turned on the light to find a dead mouse being flung around my apartment, eeeewwwwww!!! I calmy discarded it in the hallway trash while congratulating lil' Yoda. He did his job well. I was just as much proud as I was disgusted.
When they gutted my place a huge crack was left between the floor and wall, so I think the the sucker got in from there. Maintenance is coming to fix the crack and the exterminator is returning asap. Until then it's all Yoda...................




1 comment:

Jenny said...

Good job! I hope your still employed when I come.